Friday, February 4, 2011

Walking The Walk-Rather Then Just Talking The Talk.''

Sent to you by Paul via Google Reader:

via As The Meter Turns by Cabbie Joe on 1/19/11

Today I was dispatched to pick -up at one of our  seniors residences. On arrival I saw two personal support workers{P.S.W} standing by a very elderly woman in a wheel chair.Of course my first reaction was "oh great this is going to be a time consuming pain in the ass".(A piss poor attitude from the get go.)
 One of the psw's opened my passenger door and told me "we have to get the lady in".You have to get her in, not me, I replied.Furthermore I told her we have a wheel chair van available and that's what you should have booked.The psw claimed she wasn't aware of that-and asked if we could give it a go with my car.
 Go ahead I mumbled, as I engaged myself in a rather juvenile "shit fit".





Things you can do from here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...